Okay, I need to wholesale my 4 homes quickly

How can I market to wholesalers for them to offer to purchase my 4 SFH’s which are each in the $35k-56k price range? Are there buyers like that out there?

I own them outright but need additional funds for my current business venture.

Thanks

Where do you live? What is the ARV for the properties?

columbus, oh

So my link with additional info was deleted. Oops, sorry moderator.

The homes are as follows.

3 BR home that will rent for $700
asking $58k - $6k rehab est, ARV $97k

3 BR home that will rent for %850
asking $58k - $5-7k rehab, ARV $100k

3BR home that will rent for $850
asking $56k - $5-8k rehab est, ARV $95k (built in 1994!)

3BR home that will rent for $550
asking $32k - $8-10k rehab, ARV $70k

How bad is the market there?

I would think you could just run ads in the paper for those deals, no?

Do you need to extract every last penny from these houses? If not, why not get HELOCs on them to pull some cash out and keep them?

I am not interested in landlording so I would like to sell them outright.

If I did not have a need for the funds for my other business venture, I am buying a private practice, I would consider other options.

Its just easier to sell now.

Are there buyers like that out there?

Yes, there are buyers out there, but I wouldn’t buy these at that price. With the current real estate market, I’m not paying over 50 cents on the dollar!

However, there are still newbies out there (but a lot fewer than a year ago). I would suggest going to one (or both) of the Columbus REIA meetings and pitch your properties. Some newbie that’s been watching a lot of “flipping” shows will probably buy them.

Mike

Go to your local REIA group & announce your deal. I’m sure if it’s a good deal, lots of investors will jump on it!

I would suggest using craigslist.com, their are alot of potential buyers there, plus I would call some realtors in your area and offer to pay them a commission if they have buyers, many times realtors are clueless to great, good or bad deals. They are very dangerous to buyers but very good for you.