ok...what is a cash flow club??

lol it sounds like a group who get together and play a real estate board game.
what is the main function of the cash flow club.
(and people wonder why I’m homeless)

I think you’re exactly right. It probably is a group that gets together to play the Cash Flow board game. The game is intended to help people learn to think like an entrepreneur. Why people would join a club that plays a board game - I don’t know. Probably because they find the fantasy of building wealth safer than actually getting out there and doing it.

If you really are homeless, go get a job and start working HARD. America is still the land of opportunity and you can be anything you want to be (if you’re willing to work for it)!

Good Luck,

Mike

Mike,

I suspect the hard core cash flow game devotees are real estate entrepreneurs who eat, drink, and breathe real estate and who are really into this game as a recreational outlet.

The object of the game is to teach the priciples of becoming financially independent/free. It’s done by various methods of investing like RE, stocks, businesses etc… If all you do is play the game and do nothing with the knowledge, then you’re living in a fantasy. It’s just a tool to change the mindset that you need a stable job to be financially free. The rest is up to you.

I have yet to get over 1000 points in the 202 game. I am just bad at it.

Have you seen the price of that board game?? it’s like 200 bucks.

The only person getting wealthy is the crook Kiyosaki.

Download the PC version.