object 2 sub 2

If a seller is stuck on not having the loan in their name, is there a problem with agreeing to deed them back the property if the loan is paid late (of course you would give yourself a reasonable late period)? The seller Im talking to needs to sell but is stuck on this issue. Any ideas? Thanks, J

Howdy Realg07:

You can do that or even have an escrow agent, attorney or title company hold a deed in leu of foreclosure to be recorded in case of default.

Hope this helps