NY wholesale documents

So if I find a deal I want to put under contract to wholesale in Upstate, NY, what documents do I need?

Just the New York State purchase contract used by the Realtors? I fill it out/sign and submit to the property owner?

I know this might be answered for another state, but hopefully a NY resident can answer.