Now we move on to round 2 of the "What do the red houses mean" post.

I was amazed at the feedback on the red houses…Everybody gets to take a step forward and enter round 2. Prizes to be determined later.

What do the folders mean, and the circled “new” next to some topics?

There’s blue, yellow, open, closed folders…I figured out that the lock on the folder means it’s been moved…But what is the key for the others?..Haven’t found anywhere on the site where it explains all this…

And how can I tell if I’ve already read all the replies to a specific posting without clicking into it?..I get my email notifications, but is there a better way to tell when I come in and start scrolling through a lot of postings?..Does this have something to do with the circled “new”?..I thought that would be it, but noticed after I read some postings and came back in that the “new” was still there…

When you are at the list of topics scroll to the bottom, there is a key.

DUH!!!..Never looked down there…

Don Pardo - Tell him what he gets!!..Don?..Don?..You there??..Sorry Rich, guess you get nuthin’…

:flush

do not pass go ; do not collect anything. :evil i’m happy with one house , if i can stay outof foreclosure & ever get my equity back. LOL :flush

If you click on the “New” icon, you don’t have to re-read all of the posts that you’ve already been subject to - it will take you to your first unread message in that thread…

Keith