NOT ACCEPTABLE??????????

What’s this???

I just responded to a post by John_In_NC with some basic advice about a property he had found at auction. The responce was simply some NUMBERS that he should run comparing his remaining rentals to this auction property…I hit POST and this is what I get…

U N A C C E P T A B L E

I don’t know if this is a computer program keying in on certain phrases or what???

But whatever it is…GET IT FIXED!!! It STINKS!

John also mentioned he couldn’t complete his post about this property…

This AIN’T GOOD…

When people are posting questions about REAL PROPERTIES and can’t get them online…

WHAT GOOD IS THE SITE???

I just wanted the moderators to know what was going on. :beer

I’ve also had a problem the last couple days just getting the main page of reiclub to load w/o having to refresh my screen several times. This is the only site that’s been doing this (out of the ones I routinely look at).
Don’t know if the two issues are related.

Yes, the site is reject both responses and new posts saying that it can’t process the format. (but not all of them)

A bit irritating to type out a bunch of stuff and have it rejected. But oh well, can always post it on another site if this one won’t accept it.

Yeah, as a good rule of thumb, its good to do a ctrl+a+c copy if you have a long post so it stays on your clipboard, that way if it bombs, you can just paste it back in, or stick it in a temporary text file.

Vader,
Something tells me you speak from experience on this. It’s happened to me too and now I do the same thing on long posts.

Its not working to copy. The site simply rejects the copy also, still saying it can’t read the format.

Same problem here. What the heck??

The site administrator is aware of the problem and is working on it. Apparently, there have been some hacking attempts over the past couple of weeks and the fixes are going a little overboard (unintended consequences). At any rate, they are working on this issue.