North Carolina

Hello Everyone - Linda here from the Charlotte NC, Fort Mill, SC area!

We are looking to work with Investors seeking wholesale properties in the Carolina’s and Florida areas… Looking for like-minded, motivated professionals to work with that have similar ethics.

We want to grow our business while making long-term connections so please contact me to let us know what you are seeking and your investment criteria!

Thanks and we look forward to learning, growing and helping out where we can.

Linda

Luke A. Jones. I am in the vicinity of Asheville, NC. Western NC is my playground and after having read all of these comments, I appear to be alone!

I am always looking for partnerships, mentorships, buyers and sellers. I really enjoy finding deals, and I have an extensive network of investors, nationwide, to discuss the validity of said deals with me. I am relatively new and low on start-up funding at this time, however my time and resources are in abundance.

Feel free to contact me with any advice, opportunity, or just to introduce yourself for networking purposes.

By the way, if you want to purchase property but don’t want to spend the time finding it, let me know. I enjoy the challenge.

PM me.

Hi my name is Yvette. I’m a new invester from Georgia but I’m looking to invest in NC. Since I don’t have a lot of money I’m looking to wholesale and flip to a cash investor. I’m also looking for a mentor to steer me in the right direction. Any help would be appreciated.

Seeking equity partners for multifamily apartment assets located in select sub-markets of North Carolina & South Carolina. Strategy is to obtain value-add level Class B or C assets, 100-300 units and re-position with a strategic rehab & management improvement plan. All deals are conservatively underwritten and selected to yield a 13-15% IRR and 7-10% cash on cash returns. My partner and I have over 20 years experience making multi-family companies money and are venturing off on our own but lack the start-up capital to land the first few large deals.

My name is Chris.

I’m an investor from Ohio with SFR and Commercial investments currently. I own several cash flowing businesses from Ohio to Texas.
I also own a SaaS for investors called PropertyManageMATE, and a free investment website for RE investors called Zinksy.

The reason I’m posting on this forum is because I am thinking about moving out to NC with my wife.
If I make the move, I will want to have a network of:

1. Wholesalers
  2. Buyers
  3. Landlords
  4. Lenders
  5. PM Companies
  6. Other investors
  7. Contractors
  8. Builders

So that I can hit the ground running. My email address is available on REIClub so that you can contact me and we can network.

Cheers to your success,
Chris H.

Hello Investors :biggrin

My name is Shelly and I own a Real Estate Investing company in NC (Pretty Girl Property Consulting, LLC). I currently have some properties available for sale and would love to network with wholesalers, cash buyers, etc.

The asking price for one home (located in Chapel Hill) is $685K (Instant Equity - Assessed value of home is $725K, Zestimate estimate $1.1M, in a $1M neighborhood), the asking price for the other is $98,500.00 (located in Fayetteville, NC - Zestimate Estimate $120K).

Contact me if you’re interested in the purchase or networking with me.

Currently in Wilmington NC, looking for rehab projects in the area and looking to wholesale some properties to ready cash buyers!

Realtor based in US. serving more than 10 cities

Hello,

I have done several things related to real estate investing over the years, including management, investment pro-formas, construction, remodeling, etc. I am interested in starting a virtual property management company and wanted to see what your thoughts are. Is this a service that would benefit your business? Below are some things I am looking at offering.

-Review Maintenance Requests
-Answer repair calls 24/7
-Schedule Vendors
-Coordinate Between Vendors & Tenants
-Maintenance Follow Ups After Work Completed
-Monthly account statements
-Process Prospective Tenants Applications
-Other Administrative Duties Upon Request
-Resident coordination
-Property marketing and advertising

I am open to comments, ideas and even criticism!

Thanks

Good afternoon everyone! I’m an ambitious newbie from Asheville NC (seven rentals purchased in the past 14 months) looking to expand my horizons a bit. I’m always looking for good single-family residential deals, but open to about anything that makes money and isn’t too nightmarish to manage. I’ll occasionally have a deal I find and can’t afford, but more often these days I find myself looking for one. I always have either personal cash or hard-money credit for the right deal. My benchmark rule is a 1.2% gross monthly RIO on quality properties near AVL, with a higher return in mind for anything farther away or with greater management headaches or less market gain potential. Hollar if you have anything that looks good.

Also looking for lenders and even more contractors to work with.  I'm also happy to share my list of go-to Realtors, lawyers, etc as well as a growing list of trustworthy (but unfortunately poorly available) local contractors.  Hit me up!

Chris

Hi All,

I used to be a part of this community several years ago, but couldn’t remember my login so I made a new account. lol

I have been wholesaling and flipping in the Raleigh market for about 10 years. I will look at anything in all of Wake, Durham, & Johnston counties. I’ve recently started looking at other markets as well, Wilmington, Asheville, Winston-Salem, & Fayetteville.

I’d love to network with anyone in any of these markets.

All the Best,
Merrick
:bigok

Greensboro NC
Flipping and acquiring rentals in the Greensboro NC area about 7 years.

Charlotte, NC
Investing in single family homes and low unit multifamily real estate

Ryan Lindsey
We buy houses in Charlotte, NC

TransformationHomes, are you still active in the market, with the current environment?

Raleigh and triangle area

Fix-and-flip and buy-and-hold investor

Looking to network with other investors in the area

Hey guys just looking to network with other investors in North Carolina. I have flipped a hand full of houses that have turned out very well and starting to scale up. Right now im buying properties in western NC, preferably in the Hickory Morganton area. Feel free to give me a shout if you have properties you are looking to unload. Thanks.

Tim Dowdle

Hello, all. Am a private lender who is looking to invest in deals, not only in NC. Am based in NC.

Hello
I have some investing experience in office building - now looking to purchase multiunit apartments in triangle or triad region. Love to connect.

Raj

Get secured credit lines if you plan to start establishing a credit score history.