NO B.S Buyer Finding (No Guru will tell you this)..Best Tactic Hands Down

A little work to make a ton of money is way better than a lotta work to make a little money…

Hey, this little tactic has been killing for some of my students…

I don’t think this is spamming, if it take it down…No sales message, just a direct download of how to do this…

www.GreatGuruGiveaway.com/hud_hound.WMA

Good luck…I hope this better explains it.

Wow great insight and free info. I am all over it like gurus on late night. Maybe I will be the next guru with this awesome idea. :biggrin

I think I’m doing something wrong. I’m going to the assessors site and entering in the addresses and the only name on ALL of the property is the Secretary of HUD.

Me going there and finding info. Hope this will be a fortune for me and everyone else here. Thanks a lot for sharing.

This is fantastic. Can someone please help me with Texas? HOw do I find those guys on this list.

I am having trouble with Texas, also Finally. I don’t know that we have the same option that Eric is describing here. We have to go through bidselect.com for HUD homes…I haven’t been able to find any historical or statistical data to this point.

Hey that was a really great tip…I liked your first line haha

everyone is always referring to the “gurus” and my question is who are not the gurus and who are totally legit?

You know, I wish I could tell you who’s good and who’s bad but there’s just so darn many of them.

I can tell you this. In 99% of cases you can buy any product with a guarantee and know that if you’re not happy you will receive your money back.

My refund rate is about 2% far below the industry 10% average but one thing you learn in this business quickly is that a p’oed customer can wreak havoc on your business, so just about anyone will grant you a refund if you don’t like there product…

If they won’t then you simply can contact your credit card company and tell them you want to get your money back and you can get it back…Though a guru would have to be teetering on straight up retarded to force you into a situation like that.

Bottom line what I’m saying is if you see a guarantee you can buy with confidence, if the material isn’t up to snuff then just get a refund…Then it get’s really easy to sort the good from the bad.

Hey Eric… I have your course! I’m Red, 16 yrs old from the Philippines … I’m on the process of applying what I learn from your course… and btw… the REO ROCKSTAR course? It sucks! It really really sucks! I will be happy to pay $97 for that $997 program!
and your course? I’m glad I have it!

hey for those of you who has Eric’s course, your on ur way to Sucess! and for those who has the REO rockstar course get a refund… Preston Ely is like the largest banks in U.S.A. - He legally steals your money!

,REd

Keep plugging away.

The reason for that is because your Assessors site has not updated with the most recent information. You can always go directly to there office and check it out.

Eric,

Great tool. I have found quite a few investors this way thus far. Thanks. One question: I’m located in Oregon and one property I found listed an investor as the purchaser of the property. When I peel the onion a bit I find that the SECRETARY OF HUD C/O HARRINGTON MORAN & BARKSDALE is the actual owner. Have you ever come acrosss something similar to this? As it turns out HARRINGTON MORAN & BARKSDALE is a contractor management company out of CT. It is curious though that the Owner is the SECRETARY OF HUD - not sure what this means. Possibly they have been tasked with correcting issues with the property? Any help would be appreciated. Best Regards,

I’m in Washington State and I’m having trouble with it as well. I cannot get any recent information. Can someone help? Thank you!

It means that the tax records have not been updated as of yet because they are still showing HUD as the owner of the home rather than the actual new owner.

You may be able to go to the registrar of deeds office and speed up the whole process.

Once you get the names then run them through my Buyer Multiplier which is posted around here somewhere then you can exponentially be growing your list with very little effort.

Good luck,
Eric

Eric,
I’m investing in Michigan also and I just purchased your course moreso for the buyer generation ideas than anything. I reviewed over half of your information yesterday and I have to say, I like the way you take the obstacles out of the process moreseo than many of the guys charging you much more $$$.

I do have a quick question about where to go online to find the information for the buyers by putting in the adresses that sold via HUD. Every site I go to when I google Registrar of
Deeds, etc. wants to charge over $5 per adress. Do you know of a site where I can pull this info for free for Macomb county in Michigan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am on a very tight budget, otherwise I would just pay the $5 per adress and if that is my only option then so be it.

Dan

Dan, I think you’re after this.
www.publicrecords.netronline.com
pick your township.
go to data online.
When you reach bsasoftware thats it.
These can be tricky to use but you’ll get used to it.
You can’t look at the actual deed online.
Herbster

Thanx Herbster. I checked it out and after entering State and county it brings you to “Select a Product” and from there I choose Property Detail Report. I then enter the adress and nothing is returned. Nowhere in the process did I see bsasoftware. It also looks like a property detail report is $3.50. Would this be correct?

Is HUD more likely to sell to oo if they come in low on their bid as oposed to investor? Thanks.

Thanks for the great info Eric… sounds like a great way to create a killer buyers list. I’m having trouble with charleston counties tax assessor site for pulling up the investor(buyer) info because they require parcel ID # rather than a simple address and this number isnt posted on huds website. Can anyone give me any insight??

Mason You can usually get the parcel number on zillow. Just enter the address, search, more info etc. Herbster