Newbie Wholesaler

So im 26years old and want to start wholesaling investment deals to investors, rehabbers, etc. :shocked I just have a couple of questions i hope someone experienced can answer.

Q1:With my age and living in Nashville, TN, I wonder will this hinder my progress being younger than your typical wholesaler? Q2:I wonder if being so young will deter sellers from dealing with me? Q3: What is the best way to find motivated sellers who have the type of deal an investor can deal with?

Thank you for all of your responses

see responses

Q1:With my age and living in Nashville, TN, I wonder will this hinder my progress being younger than your typical wholesaler? Wont be an issue. Most wholesalers you’ll meet would sincerely wish that they had started at 26

Q2:I wonder if being so young will deter sellers from dealing with me? No. What matters is your knowledge of how to find and create deals

Q3: What is the best way to find motivated sellers who have the type of deal an investor can deal with? Advertising, ads, signs, direct mail, a website

Q1:With my age and living in Nashville, TN, I wonder will this hinder my progress being younger than your typical wholesaler?

A1: Just remember this numbers. If the numbers work and you know what you doing. That all you need. Age don’t mean anything

Q2:I wonder if being so young will deter sellers from dealing with me?

A2: No, once again it all about the numbers and will the deal net me a profit and have enough on table for your rehabber or investor to make his profit.

Q3: What is the best way to find motivated sellers who have the type of deal an investor can deal with?

A3: Drive for dollars, pick an area drive it looking for houses in distress ( grass need to be cut, overfill mail box, etc…) bandit signs, flyers and business cards let everyone know you are in the ugly house buying business. :biggrin

Demonstrate enough value for other investors and you could be taken seriously at 10.

Motivated sellers are dime a dozen in most markets right now, focus your effort on building a buyers list, then things will fall into place.

Good luck.

amen to that.

I’m just 16 yrs old and I’m looking forward for my 1st wholesale deal… :bobble

We have run across another method of getting buyers to wholesale to. Contractors are buying properties and rehabing them and then selling them. We have about 4 contractors on our buyers list and growing. We also have 26 investors on our buyers list and also growing. We are now exspanding out to 14 other counties at the moment by placing an ad in the newspaper for a house we have under contract in those counties to build our buyers list more. We have 28 signs out in the area we live in and will be putting out 30 more in other cities around us. The deal will sell its self. Just stick with the 65-70% rule and put your fee in there after repairs. Remember to leave a good profit or meat on the bone for the investors.