Newbie needs mortgage broker / lender for big deal

I have someone who is willing to give me their house subject to if I can give her the name of some mortgage brokers or lenders who will finance her on her new house she’ll be moving into while the mortgage on her 1st house (the one i’m getting) is still in her name but taken subject to. She has excellent credit. Who would you recomend?

Kristi Shappee

Hi - here’s a name for you. Please tell him you were referred by Alysia Korelc (pronounced: ah-lee-sha kor-else) so that he’ll know to talk to you.

Jim Anderson
Superior Mortgage
Phone: 512-401-6830
Fax: 512-401-6828

I am a RE investor in Austin, and I recently joined World Lending Group to help me out in situations like you just described. In the future, you can gather the information yourself and submit deals to WLG and get paid commission. The best part is that you’re in control of helping your seller get a loan. And nobody is going to be more motivated and do a better job of getting your seller a loan than you. Anyway, I’ll paste the websites
If you have any questions feel free to email me at
Mike Springer

Almost any lender will do that if the person qualifies normally. It’s not anything special. The link below might help…

Anyway, just wanted you to know you don’t have to jump through hoops as leaving a loan in place is not a big deal…