Newbie looking for Investor anywhere

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for all cash investors all over the country. I’m trying to get started, but finding buyers has been a challenge. I live in San Diego, CA. PM me if you would like to talk more. :biggrin I’m ready to get started ASAP.

Any tips for this newbie would be great also. :smile

The best way to find cash buyers & Investors is to find insane deals first. The best way to find insane deals is by marketing. If you dont have a budget for marketing you will have to start like I did, running ads in Craig’s List “I Buy Houses” Driving neighborhoods for vacant boarded up houses, recruiting bird dogs.
Make friends with other newbie & experienced investors.
You will succeed if you never give up

Just do a google search for “we buy houses” and you will find a ton of investors

Sounds good that your giving interest for investing in real estate. It can be one of the best deal to earn money or to invest in it. For the proper and better investment it is good to take some help with the skilled people such as real estate agent.

Agents can be your best bet. You can find some good ones on the net by simple google search. Also check some forums and groups.

One of the best ways to find buyers is to get a good deal under contract and then focus everything in marketing that deal. Everyone who responds, whether they are interested in the property or not, is a potential buyer for another deal. Each deal will generate other buyer contacts. Soon you will not even have to advertise for buyers, you will simply have to send an email to your existing contact list.

Hey Kyla,

I’m in San Diego and of the benefits is that in this city you don’t need to go out and “Find” Buyers. Finding buyers is the easy part because they are everywhere.

Your main goal is to FIND the deal. The DEAL will find the buyers. Once you have a DEAL you will have buyers.

Problem with craigslist is that YES there is some buyers on there, but most are new guys that just got out of a seminar at least that was my experience or new wholesalers.

Well, a cash buyer should be the best buyer. Cash sitting in for cold hard currency the ledger of a purchaser doesn’t need to ask support from ten diverse individuals to be taken out. A purchaser who has promptly accessible money is essentially the best kind of purchaser to manage. They can make a quick decision.

You can get a cash buyers by few ways:

First and foremost thing, just make your best offer up front.
Go beyond preapproval.
Increase your down payments.
Inspect or get all the information in advance.
Do not get an FHA loan.
Address the sellers time concern and give the seller what they want.