Newbie Emergency!!!!!!!!!!

Nope…you jumped in on the middle of a conversation of "George Bush is not smart enough to…(fill in the blank)

I went to the University of the State of New York and to George Washington University (never applied to Harvard or Yale).

I served at the White House from 1991 to 1998 and again from 2000 to 2002 (nine years).

Keith

What was the point of asking if I was admitted to those schools? I would have thought you attended at least one of them to make a point? I’ve never applied to them either; I went to UCLA. I’ve never served in the White House.

Did you attend one of the SUNYs? Or is what you mentioned something else? I have family that went to Albany. What were your various positions while serving at the WH?

No disrespect, I just thought your initial response was childish.

James

Of course it was childish, I was responding to Rich! (one of the other Moderators) - I was busting his chops!

I graduated from SUNY-Albany. I was a Communications Officer at White House Communications…I supervised the operators on the military side, I was the Maintenance Officer for the Radio Systems branch, was the organization’s Training Officer, and was a Unit Commander…after I retired, I went back as a Civil Servant as the Program Manager to upgrade the communications systems.

Now boys play nice…