New York

Central New York investor looking to network with like minded investors. I am constantly looking for deals to invest in or work with other investors on. I do assignments, buy-fix-sell, and buy-fix-hold.

Hello New Yorkers.
Could anyone recommend an investor friendly attorney and or, a title company in NYC, Queens or Brooklyn. I am looking for a purchase and sales agreement for NY state. :rolleyes

I would like to get exposure to the biz and some hands on training. I can put in time, leg work, be an assistant if you need to a busy creative real estate investor.
I welcome all feedback!
Thank you

GreatLakes REI Group is meeting on Saturday March 23rd. There is no fee to
attend. Just good old fashioned networking. Our last meeting was a large
success. Please PM me. Thanks !

:biggrin

@ GMoney718…are you still holding the SRO? if so how big is it? may be interested.

thx,

Tony

I am buying in NY & plan on using a Land Trust for purchase. I am not familiar with land trust law in NY. Does anyone know if a Certificate of Land Trust Agreement is required with deed of land trust? Some states do.
Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I’m a newbie in Real estate investment, and I’m very interested to learn more about it and find people with the same interests and passion, potential partners/friends, members of a power team such as other investors, brokers, bankers, CPA, attorneys etc.

I’m also looking for a mentor who’d be willing to spend some time to teach and show how the business works in the real world.

If you’re interested in possible partnership or have some ideas & suggestions to share, things on your mind to say, please feel free to
PM me.

Thanks a lot

Hello,

Just started Property Management/ investing in Upstate NY. Looking for other people from upstate to network with and learn from. A whole lot of hope and little capital LOL…

Hey John, let’s connect i need to meet someone upstate.

Hey guys, looking for investor friendly realtors in the lower hudson valley! Also, I’m looking to network with other investors down here!

Hello out there!
I’m Tonya and I’m looking to connect with investors in the lower hudson valley area as well. Are there any rei club meeting around the hudson valley area?

Tonya, the closest ones that I have seen/attended were in the city.

Hello everyone,

Again I’m writing a message here, and I’m very motivated to get started immediately doing deals in REI.

The thing that’s stopping me is that I’m looking to find a partner or mentor, someone who’s achieved enough success in that field and is ready to volunteer some of their time to help execute the first deal that requires no money down or credit.

Please PM me. I’m looking forward to replies from skilled and serious would-be real estate investors.

Thanks a lot

im from albany ny nice to meet you
all

Hi everyone I am an investor as well as an insurance agent and I provide business and home insurance as well as personal lines feel free to reach out with any questions and I will help in anyway I can.

[quote author=Skydiva link=topic=51554.msg258961#msg258961 date=1342721885]
Hi I am in NY too, I am in NYC. I am looking for other investors to team up with and do bussiness together. I have a lot of knowledge but few skills. I am looking for deals outside of NYC and I am willing to travel and put in leg work!!! So let’s brainstorm get the ball rolling :help
Corinne

Hi

This is Peter and I from Queens, New York. I would be interested in teaming up with you.

I am looking properties in emerging areas. Let’s talk in details soon.

Peter

HEY GUYS, SAROUNA HERE IN THE QUEENS AREA
DON’T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT WHOLESALING BUT IM A FAST LEARNER AND I HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH A REA WHOM GIVES ME ACCESS TO HIS MLS
IM LOOKING TO PARTNER UP WITH SOMEONE I CAN LEARN AND SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE MONEY WITH

MESSAGE ME!!!

Greetings Everyone,

I’m Alan and I’m new to Real Estate Investing. I’m located in Long Island NY (Suffolk county). Included in my area of interest are Nassau and Queens. I am looking for partners in these areas to learn and grow with experience. Did any body here experience Real Estate Investing in these areas? How is the level of difficulty from 1 to 5 ? ( 1 being the least and 5 being the most difficult).

Message Me. Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I’m C, a new investor and new Forum member. Pleasure to meet you all and connect to a community of investors. Anyone out there investing in or looking to sell a property today in the lower Hudson Valley area? Contact me, I’m looking to network and as well, obtain a (4) family asap.

Thanks,

C

I am new to the group. We started a company almost a year ago investing in multifamily buildings in Binghamton NY. I live on Long Island but have a son who lives near and manages our properties. Has anyone had luck with attracting private lenders for their deals.

Hey Everyone,

I am from Long Island, NY in Suffolk County and I build homes in the Hamptons area. Always looking for hard money lenders to buy land and build homes to sell for High ROI for investors.