New to SS

I am new to real estate and have little knowledge about Short sales i was wondering if there are any book i could get that have good information in them. Basically any help i could get from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to get involved in short sales and am not sure where to start.

Thanks to all for reading.

Robert Purdum

Robert,

There is a lot involved in short sales and if you are serious about taking these on, you need good education.

Just as an example, I’m taking an awesome short sale class, but it involves over 650 pages of material and 40+ hours of teleseminars/webinars plus DVD’s, CD’s, etc. When I’m done I will have everything I need to be successful, but it just shows what’s involved to learn this process.

I am more than willing to do what it takes to learn the ropes, i have a new baby girl and am looking to create a nice future for her and the rest of my family. I pick things up pretty quick, hoping this will be a good way for me to get into real estate, i don’t have a lot of money to put out right away. This looked like it might pan out to be something worth learning.

I don’t recommend the expensive SS courses. They are simply not necessary.

Spend some time reading posts on these sites and researching and you will learn all you need to know to get started.

My favorite SS book is Short Sales-An ethical approach by David Petrovich

Thanks for the help i appreciate all that i can get.