New to REI

Hello all,
I’m new to the REI world. I’m going to dive head first into wholesaling. I’ve done months of research, reading books, blogs, listening to podcasts, and now I’m ready to get active and learn from trial and error. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Welcome!  Don't give up!

GR

GR,
Thanks, I won’t give up.
Time to Get Busy!

Find your local rei club and join, then build your buyers list, then market market market

bivsflips
Thanks for your response. I will definitely join my local rei club. I am talking to buyers and have a few on my list. I will continue to grow that list. I am ready for the next step which is getting my list of sellers and sending direct mail. Thanks for your advice, it is always welcomed and appreciated.

what kind of investing are you planning to do, buying and selling? or holding properties for rental?

Yokee,
I am wholesaling for now, but my ultimate goal is to hold on to properties to rent and make passive income.

Hello GetBusy,
I too am new to this and am about to also dive head first into wholesaling. I’m excited and nervous all at the same time. Good luck to you.
vjordan