I’m forwarding an update from (Diane Kennedy’s Loopholes Update). Danika
First, the bullet points:
· Freddie Mac has just changed their rules to NOT allow refinances if the property has been in an LLC at any time for the past 6 months.
· Fannie Mae is expected to follow suit.
If you have your property in an LLC, you have a few choices:
· Leave it in there and realize you probably won’t be able to refinance.
· Pull it out of the LLC and lose all asset protection.
· Use a Trust Sandwich™ to protect the property and keep the lenders happy.
This is a BRAND NEW proprietary strategy.