New Jersey Shore realtor and investor Connections

I am in need of Investor friendly realtors.

I am also looking to build my investors list so I can move the homes.

I am new to whole sale and I am looking for help in establishing connection with the right people. I have been at the shore for about 3 years now and I have carpentry skills and can easly tell a good home from a bad one.

I am looking specifically at the For sale by owner homes to get my self started and see if I can make my 1st transaction happen before this month is over.

Any suggestions on the best we to obtain this information?

Thanks
Tim O.

altered due to rules violation

I am in need of Investor friendly realtors.

• Use Google like the Yellowpages and call all the realtors in your area until you find one that fits your needs, OR attend a local real estate investment group where you can network/find one

I am also looking to build my investors list so I can move the homes.

• Use Craigslist, bandit signs and best of all attend a local real estate investment group to network with prospective buyers

I am looking specifically at the For sale by owner homes to get my self started and see if I can make my 1st transaction happen before this month is over.

• You’ll need to do some advertising - run bandit signs, put ads on Craigslist, send letters or postcards to a targeted mailing list, run a billboard in an older part of town, run regular or classified ads in your newspaper. You’ll probably need to spend some $$$$ to get some good leads.

If you are looking for investor friendly Realtors and Cash Buyers, try attending your local REIA meetings. You can usually find cash buyers, realtors, wholesalers and all sorts of other professionals that may be key to you being successful as a wholesaler. Wholesalers in your area should be to point you in the right direction by letting you know who are the investor friendly Realtors as well too!

Once you come in contact with a Realtor, there are some questions you should ask if you are looking to seek someone with the same creative mind as an investor has:

1. Do you know about assignments?
  2. Do you know about double closings?

If they answer no to either of these questions, then move on to the next Realtor! Once you get find a Realtor that can answer both of these questions with a firm YES; that is the one you should befriend and build a business relationship with them.

In order to start finding properties with low cost monetary expenses, think about “Driving for Dollars”! Scavenging for abandoned properties, locating the owners. Find out if they are interested in selling. If they are interested, find out what they’re motivation is to sell. FSBOs are also good as well!

Hope this helps! To your success! :smile