new here, have question

can a lender give you an approval letter to show proof of funds when tying to wholesale a deal to show re agent?. if so please explain. very new to hard money issues.

Yes. You can also approach any hard money lender and ask for an approval letter.

thanks for the info , what does it normally require for a approval letter is it anything out of the ordinary?.