NEW FORUM RULE!

I like this rule.

Political and religious discussions often divide people because we tend to be VERY entrenched in what we believe and these discussions can just end up causing friction.

Mike, I hope you reconsider and stay. As much as we disagreed on things political, your business sense is undeniable and you have great experience that is valuable to everyone here. I hope you remain a fixture here, it would be a shame to see you go.

I hope PM stays. Personally I can sift through and comment/ learn on the subjects that interest me. If I don’t hear from you again Mike, thanks for all your insight. You’ll be missed… Take care…

Mike,
If it wasnt for you I wouldnt know how much I truly hate being a landlord…You taught me about the business and if I didnt realize how much I hate it I wouldve never found my niche in Hard Money…I owe you a thank you for that,seriously…Lets put this political ban behind us and get back to doing what you do best…Helping others…Get back on the horse…Quitting is for quitters…You have a talent for managing properties and expressing real world expenses as you always said…There are many deals,there are many newbies to help…Take a few and cool off or I will give FO your email address and she will sign you up and put you on a regular DNC mailing list…LOL…

Hey Rookie. You just remininded me of something… PM’s book and insights have save me from losing THUSANDS by walking away from properties I thought were a good deal. In fact, Mike made me realize that Landlording was not for me either. Mainly because I couldn’t find deals that fit his criteria for making money on rentals. There were too many people willing to pay too high of a price. When they eventually tried to sell beacuase they weren’t making money, there was someone else willing to pay the same price… I thought I’d be able to get these properties for a bargain but I was wrong. When the credit crisis hit and the banks foreclosed, they would’nt budge on the price… Thanx Mike…