I have a property under contract with a seller for 69,000, I am selling to a end buyer for 82,000 what forms do I use to close the deal?

You can use a contract assignment form, if that’s what you are doing. Otherwise you will want to have a title company do a double close so you would need both a contract for your purchase and the contract for your buyers purchase.