need help

hey all i have an investor that is going to put up the money for a flip and i need to know what kind of form or contract i can use to make it all legal and protect both the investor and myself.

This is a situation to be addressed by your attorney, rather than trusted to some anonymous poster in a discussion forum.

Dave, gave some prudent advice and I would use the standard real estate form in your state and check with a R/E attorney to verify the form you are using is legally reviewed
I have a viable method in using title holding land trust where you can flip property legally, ethicall and safey thus protecting all parties in the transaction.
My email is listed below shoud you wish to check with me on that.
Good luckā€¦