Need help?

Hello everyone,
I just want to ask that if i am living and working in another state from my family and i had property there.So if i am died to whom my family contact for the property and do they need will or any other thing to transfer property to their own name?


You would be advised to create a family living trust and a will directing your successor trustee as to who receives your assets. 

You probable also want to include a medical directive!

Normally a family living trust is done in your state of residency and will include all real and personal property regardless of state!