need help with decisions

hi…
we bought a house back in november, 7acs and 3/2bath for 84000.00. we just sold it for 145900.00, we want to invest the money in a primary home for 156000.00.
should we wait to buy since the market is going down, or should we jump in the new house now…

should we hold on to the house we bought for 84000.00 for a couple years and see what happens to the market?

not sure what to do…

thanks
bret

huh?

you stated you sold the property and then you ask if you should hold on to it???

also where do you plan to live? be a renter, might be OK if you time horizon is only a a couple of years, but if you find a place to buy as primary residence and you have a long time horizon then trying to time market is not a great idea. Being a renter just means you are playing off the mortgage on my rental property instead of you own house. how muc they go up or down in the next few years is meanless unless you plan to sell.

we accepted the contract on the house, just wondering if we should have held on to it… and we have another house in mind to buy. and i have another house that i am currently living in… so no… i wont be renting…