Need Help Please Thank You All

:biggrin Hello Friends I wanted to know what is the best way once I have the address of the people that are in nod how do I get there contact name, I need there information for pre- foreclosure to help them, I have investors that are interested I am new to bird dog Thank You :beer

I wanted to know what is the best way once I have the address of the people that are in nod how do I get there contact name,…How do you know they are in NOD??

I need there information for pre- foreclosure to help them,…Lots of scams out there supposedly trying to held people in foreclosure…you sound like one to me.

I have investors that are interested I am new to bird dog …Find the covey of birds before you get the hunters loaded up. Investors are a dime a dozen…good deals are hard to find.

You really need to get yourself educated before you attempt this business.

What it sounds like you are looking for is a PRE NOD or NOD list. You can purchase these from a variety of sources on the internet, just google PRE NOD or NOD.
Honestly having one address isn’t going to help you get started bird dogging. You are going to have ti invest a little time and money in these letters - there are programs out there to help you do this with sample letters to use.

If this is what you are looking for you should purchase at least 500 names in your farm area. You will probably have to send 7-8 letters before people start responding. Keep in mind - people seem to have an easier time giving their name and email information on a website rather than calling you directly. It would be good for you to have a squeeze page.

It’s not easy getting started but if you keep it simple and focus on one investment strategy at a time you will make money. I’m seriously not responding to sell you something but you sound like you may need a mentor and I run a program like this in my area. I’d be happy to see if I could refer you to a colleague in your local area if you wish. Take care and good luck!

Thank You for you help I am a newbie that is why I asked this questions :biggrin