NEED HELP IN PITTSBURGH, PA

Hello, I am a new comer to the real estate world. I just moved to Pittsburgh, PA and I have had an eye on the realestate market. I’m a 26 y.o. guy who is expecting a new girl in Jan. I have been wanting to get into real estate for some time now. I was told that Pittsburgh is a good place to start. I’ve done quite a bit of research about my new home and I feel like I landed in a great place to start.

Now my problems, lol, I do not have a lot of money to get started, nor do I have beautiful credit (it’s not bad but it’s not great). I do have a wonderful woman who says she is willing to back me up.

I am looking for basically where to get started. I have attended a few Sheriff Sales and auctions just to see how they went. Are there any local clubs or organizations that I may be able to join and not be looked at as the new bad guy?

Thank you for at least reading this and I HOPE to hear from someone soon!
klasekoncepts

Hi! I am from Pittsburgh. And I am also new to all this, but I do know there is a Real Estate Investing Club that meets on the first Tuesday of every month. Last month my Mom and I went for the first time. As first time vistors, we didn’t have to pay anything, but I believe that if you decide to come all the time, there is a membership fee. It was held at the Radisson in Greentree, which isn’t too far from the city. WHere in Pittsburgh have you and your wife moved to? Where have you moved from?
Congrats on the new little one!
The Real Estate Investing Club is called ACRE and they have a website if you would like to go to it. The address is www.acrepgh.com
Check it out, it’s all Pittsburgh based.
What kind of investing are you looking to get into?
Once again Welcome!
JayDee

Enlightened Real Estate Investors of Pittsburgh

Telephone: (412) 953-4873
When: 1st & 2nd Monday of each month, 6:30pm
Where: South Braddock Ave., Regent Square, Pittsburgh

Piranah Real Estate Investing Club

Telephone: (412) 687-0263
When: 1st Tuesday of each month, 1:00pm
Where: 4326 Butler St., Pittsburgh

DAPA Network

Telephone: (412) 969-3552
When: 2nd Tuesday of each month
Where: TBA, Pittsburgh

Western PA Real Estate Investors Association

Telephone: (412) 381-5677
When: 3rd Tuesday of every month, 7:00pm
Where: Radisson Greentree, Pittsburgh

RayComosHouseBuyingKingdom

http://groups.msn.com/RayComosHouseBuyingKingdom

Phone:
E-mail: raycomo@aol.com
City, State, Zip: Pittsburgh, PA 15221

As a professional mortgage broker, I specialize in offering options. Here are five investment clubs that will be helpful for you. Best of Luck.