need hard money

i have the worest credit i will put out front

and am new to realeaste but have been put in touch with the best deal and i need some help hard money a short term partner some thing

i have been given the right if you will to buy a 14 uint motel with a house and a bldg that is leased by the state of oregon for the next 5 years and will be renewed then as well

my trouble if you will comes in here i can not get any one to loan me money to buy this as my credit is so bad

but i would only need the funds for one year as i have found a company that will loan my long term if i prove making payments and can prove to make money as in more than now as it need s the motel a small amount of rehab on some of the uints

can any one help and can you do it in the naxt 30 to 60 days i am will to pay as much as 12% interest or mor if i have to to get the money and make this work

Satdog, have you tried the Hard Money Lender’s Link?

http://www.reiclub.com/hard-money-lenders.php

THANK YOU  I HAVE SENT OUT SOME EMAILS  TO THE ONES WHO ARE NATIONWIDE 

DO YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE HAVE ANY OTHER FOLKS YOU USE OR WHO MAY BE WANTTING TO MAKE $$$$ AT 12% ON THERE MONEY FOR ONE YEAR AS THIS IS ALL THE LONGER I NEED IT FOR

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP WILL KEEP ALL POSTED AS WE MOVE AHEAD

The issue is going to be about LTV.
What LTV do you need?
How much do you have to put down?

65% LTV with a seller 2nd will be your best bet.

thank you for the information as we would be a 60% ltv as well would be able to get seller to take second just fine and would be putting 10,000.00 at closeing

Great. then you should be in good shape.

HEY HEY WHEN I TRY TO EMAIL AAPEX MORTAGE IT SAYS NOT A GOOD MEMBER AND I FAXED AFFILIATE PAPERWORK TO THE FAX BUT HAVE RECIVED NO RESPONSE AND WAS HOPEING TO DO BUSSINESS WITH CAN SOME ONE HELP ;D

HEY HEY WHEN I TRY TO EMAIL AAPEX MORTAGE IT SAYS NOT A GOOD MEMBER AND I FAXED AFFILIATE PAPERWORK TO THE FAX BUT HAVE RECIVED NO RESPONSE AND WAS HOPEING TO DO BUSSINESS WITH CAN SOME ONE HELP

Generally speaking…if the contact #'s that they posted are not working…I would question conducting business with them.

By the way, when you type in all caps it is considered YELLING.

thank you for all the help as was i guess yelling trying to get some answers and i now have them and will now as i tell my grandkids talk in my inside voice

I just sent you an email. ;D