need good mortgage broker recommendations

I am searching for a few good mortgage brokers who specialize in finding good deals for real estate investors. Any suggestions as to where to find them?

thanks

I needed to finance my first handyman special and didn’t want to use a hard money lender. Tower Mortgage allowed me to do the repairs prior to the closing and sent the appraiser back out to verify the work had been done. My brokers name was John Wood.

<<I needed to finance my first handyman special and didn’t want to use a hard money lender. Tower Mortgage allowed me to do the repairs prior to the closing and sent the appraiser back out to verify the work had been done. My brokers name was John Wood.>>

Hopper,

How were you allowed to do repairs on a property that you didn’t own?

Keith

Simple we just asked the owner.He said as long as the closing wasn’t pushed back to do the work, he didn’t care.He had nothing to lose.If we falted on the agreement his house was in better shape then before.

What states are you looking for financing in?

Looking for mortgages in FL, GA, and AZ.

Anyone heard of Nationwide Investors Corporation?

Thanks

I may be able to help you find the financing in Florida and Georgia. Can’t help you in Arizona, though.

I may be able to help you also…I am licensed in all those states.

We jusst opened an office in Florida. I can help you with any investment properties there. My info is in my signature. Shoot me and email or give me a call if you have any questions at all. Good luck!