Need birddog forms!

Does anybody have a 3rd Party Bidder Agreement Form that gives me the right to bid at auctions for investors? Or, is there any other form I can use as a birddog?[b][/b]

First, I would not do that without a real estate license if I were you based on the way I suspect you are trying to structure it from your post.

If you have a real estate license you’d get a limited power of attorney and a buyer agency agreement from your real estate office.