NEED A HELP..! real estate

hi! i want to try to flip properties to investors for larger profit. but is it better for the seller to provide a buyer, a title policy or a title commitment with tax certificate to said property…?

aren’t you the seller?

where does the tax certificate come into play with flippiong properties?..can you reword the questions?..can’t quite follow what you are asking.

Any buyer is going to want title insurance. If you are going to buy and flip, you are advised to purchase title insurance, also, at the time that you purchase the property. Whether you pay for your own buyer’s title insurance or the buyer pays for it, is a matter of negotiation