NEED A HARDMONEY LENDER IMMEDIATLEY MARYLAND!!!!

I currently have a contract on an investment property that needs immediate funding!!! The sales price is 550k and the appraised value is 742k. I do not have the credit scores to do traditional financing. The property is mixed use property located in Maryland and is a short sale. This is an investment property that I will have paid off within 6 months to a year. I will also need all closing to be paid as well. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP??

Here we are again, trying to buy property without knowing all the financing tools necessary to do so.

Hard Money is going to go 65%, maybe 70%, if you’re real lucky. Both of those amounts are less than your sales price.

Maybe try bringing in a partner who has the scores and then once you have improved your scores after 12-24 months you can refi out of that original loan w/ the partner on it.

The real question here is: why is your credit bad? If an unexpected emergency/life change caused it, ok, it happens. If it’s missed payments you need to rethink what you’re doing here.