I am getting ready to close a deal in Ohio, and I will not be present for the deal, however I need an attorney to represent my interests at closing & to review my sale contract etc. Does anyone know of any good lawyers that will do the closing on a fee basis?
- Ideally, he/she does about 60% of business in RE transactions
- He/she invests in personal property
- Solid references available
- Work directly with attorney & not his/her staff
- Will work on a fee basis to be paid at closing
Any leads would be most helpful. Also, I am in Georgia – however the property I will buy is in Mason, OH.