moving boxes

I’m trying to assist a seller in the moving process. she needs boxes, which I said I would try to find some for her. Anyone have any recommendations of where I could obtain these cheap or even for free?

Back in the day, I used to get them from super markets and liquor stores, however these boxes were very tiny and used for charity causes.

thanks!

If all else fails they can be bought from many places that rent Ryder and UHaul trucks as well as most self-store places.

Try some of your small local retail stores. Maybe even electronics stores. They will have a lot of smaller boxes. :slight_smile:

or as Rich said

If all else fails they can be bought from many places that rent Ryder and UHaul trucks as well as most self-store places.

thanks for the replies guys.

i’m actually looking for big boxes…not the small ones.

sorry for the confusion.

How big? I know you mentioned grocery boxes tend to be small, but I have found them to be perfect. Just the right size to carry or stack to put on a dolly. If you go there early in the morning, they will beg you to take them from them for free so that they don’t have to tear them down. You will have so many boxes that you won’t know what to do with them. :wink:

I would stock up on those, and buy the few wardrobe boxes that you will need.