Michigan

I am an seasoned investor in Waterford, MI anyone here still active?

Hi! My name is Chris, I’m looking for investors and Real Estate Associates who are interested in Pre-selling Office Space and Pre-selling Condominiums, For more information please feel free PM me, thank you and have a great day ahead beer

I am a Realtor. I have a great investment property Market Value $700,000+ and listed for $450,000. A builder had build this house but didn’t finish it. There is about $150,000 that needs to go in for completion. It is right on water on a beautiful Island and on the water!
Address 18286 MERIDIAN Road, Grosse Ile Twp 48138

Contact me Marium Belles

Hi everyone!

I’m new as well but determined to do my first deal within the next 3 weeks. I’m a wholesaler because it is low risk and petty easy money.
I am looking at property tomorrow. I feel confident in my ability to consign it.

Wish me luck,

Charlene2 :dance :dance :dance

Hello,
Did you do your first deal? Where do you live in Michigan?

Has anyone tried Renatus investment school??? :banghead

What can I do if I have someone under contract to sell her house and she does not want to sell ???

hello everyone, My name is Daniel Gage with Smart Choice Investments LLC and I am new in wholesaling and am looking to build my power team.

Hi everybody, I am James and I live in Northern Oakland County. I just started investing in real estate this last year. I am looking to add at least 4 more properties this year to my portfolio. looking forward to meeting new investors here on the site.

Good morning everyone. My name is Joe Mazur and I live in Oakland County. I’ve been wholesaling for a few years but doing it part time so have done 6 or so deals. Looking forward to networking on this site.

Hi @stanley4547, if you’re looking for properties, PM me or email me and I can let you know when we get some more.

:help Jim Statzer of Red Bud Inn, Inc and Red Bud EX101, LLC Google my web sites if you want.
Interested in wholesale buying and selling in the “Michiana Area” which is NW Indiana and SW Michigan with a special focus on Buchanan, MI
I have well researched properties for fix and flip and landlords. Willing to be your eyes and legs in my area if you need a property managed or evaluated.
Is there anybody here in Berrien County Michigan or St. Joe County Indiana??

Hi @Jim Statzer. I wholesale in Southeast Michigan. I don’t have any buyers in Berrien County so if I get any properties in that area, I’ll PM you.

Hi guys, I have been a member for some time. Did about 6 flips and took a break to attend to family matters.
Getting back into the SE MI market.
Looking to make new contacts with:

1. Lenders
  2. Wholesalers willing to do options. I am focusing on “Fix & Flips”.

If you have any ideas please let me know.
Thank you