Maryland

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

My name is Andrew Coleman I have been a full time real estate investor since 2008. I specialize in full service virtual wholesaling and have been involved in every niche in real estate including Bulk REO, rehabs, and buy and hold investing. I currently contribute to many real estate outlets as a speaker, author, and mentor and I am a part of many real estate communities. I am still actively doing deals and have students worldwide closing deals. I am always looking to network and share with other investors!

Hi!!

Our Team was founded in November 2004 by four Real Estate Professionals with extensive ties to the local community and over 50 years of combined experience. Lisa Rudden, Gary Rudden, Rick Reed, and Nick Bobruska have created a business model that benefits the consumer.

We provide FULL SERVICE Buyer and Seller representation using the latest technolgy to save you time and money. With our unique approach to Real Estate, you will experience a successful transaction with a group of friendly, honest and ethical professionals.

We specialize in Internet marketing of your home. We make sure that your property is featured on the world wide web, a customized virtual tour of your home will be professionally created and posted on all the top Real Estate sites!

When you are an informed buyer or seller, you’ll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. That’s why our goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area. Real Estate is a sound investment for now and for the future!

For those planning to get their pre-license courses in real estate, or those needing CE / License renewal credits for RE, feel free to visit our site and let us know how we could help you.

Thanks!! Nice…

It is good to hear a live person that is willing to help the new comers. Most of the new comers will pay top dollar for books that is only good for toilet paper.

I consider myself a real estate newbie and i’m hoping to learn a lot from this site.I need all the help i can get:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------hi my name is kia and i am looking for a silent investor to help me with my investment and are there any website or club that i can join that can help me look for that investor. and i an also looking to meet up and talk with some investor so that i can build my buyer list for wholesale deal
thanks and hope to meet and talk with some of you soon!!! :biggrin

Looking for Birddogs in Maryland (washington DC Metro Area). Anybody interested let me know.

Andrew how does one get into virtual wholesaling ?

My name is Tony and I am a Bird Dog/Wholesaler. I am an eager newbie(eager to make money ASAP).

I deal with pre-foreclosures mostly and am looking for anyone who can help me along on my way.

I’m particularly looking for cash investors but I’d also like to work with other wholesalers to partner on deals with(one brings the buyer the other brings the seller).

Let’s do business!

Hello, I am Bill and my realtor literally has a stack of possibilities.
The one we just did was a house in a nice neighborhood, appraised value; $90,000,
needed a little work, sold for $24k.
Willing to Bird Dog or pass on thes deals in South Florida.

Hi, I’m David. I’m new and looking to learn all I can about REI. I’m interested in tax liens, notes, and foreclosures. I’m in the DC Metro area.

I’d like to join a club and get to know the business from a knowledgeable mentor. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hello my name is Nate and I just became a real estate investor and want to know what are the hot zipcodes for Maryland.

Hi all,

I am new here so I just wanted to jump in and say hello. I became a full time real estate investor this year and operate in Maryland, DC, and Virginia.

I do wholesaling, hard money lending, flipping, and have a small rental portfolio of about 14 units.

Right now I am pretty focused in Prince Georges County, NW & SE sections of DC, Carrol County MD, and Montgomery County MD. I am also doing a decent volume in the 3 main northern VA counties.

I am always looking to partner on deals and work with other investors. Please reach out to me if you have any questions and I look forward to meeting everyone on the site!

Thanks,
Andrew

My name is charles what counties in Northern VA you’re working and are you looking properties? If your are what is your buying criteria. I am wholesaling in Northern Va.

Hello, I am Norman. I am new to real estate investing. My focus is Wholesaling and soon Tax Liens. Central Maryland is mainly my area of operation. I look forward to working with all cash buyers. I even welcome working with partners on a regular basis.

Hi, my name is Joseph Luht. I have been a Realtor for about 4-5 years, but this year I’m transitioning over to investing. The goal for this year is to find 15 off market deals and renovate 10 of them.

My name is Don Miller Jr.

I am a long-time investor of 34+ years and still have rentals in Baltimore City that I purchased back in '84. I am licensed as an Associate Broker with eXp Realty, a Broker for Rentwell Property Management and a licensed Auctioneer in Baltimore City.

Small mixed-use commercial/multi-units are my primary investing focus and I will renovated a house or two each years; although I’m a buy and hold guy at heart.

I spend much of my time as a mentor to aspiring investors, new investors, seasoned investors and real estate agents that want to learn more about working with investors through our club. I’m finding more of my time is spent with sellers on short sale transactions.

The most serious challenge I see for investors and agents is there is no one to really teach them the basics of the numbers behind the transactions.

As I write this in April 2018, my long memory cautions everyone to be more diligent in the transactions you do for your own account. If you need assistance to make sure the deal you think is a deal, feel free to reach out. Just be aware that I’ll give you an unvarnished opinion and it could be hurtful. Most investors these days are buying properties because the bank will finance it, not because the transaction makes sense.

I absolutely wish you all the success in the world with your real estate ventures.
Don

Elephant Home Buyers is the Washington DC area’s premier real estate solutions company. We are a DC based cash home buyer that can buy homes from anyone that is looking to sell fast, in any condition, and any price range.