magnetic car signs

Especially when your sign says:

Investor Seeks Apprentice
Earn $20,000-$50,000 a month
then your phone number.

That’s what me and my investors are doing on a monthly basis.

We are generating huge money with our opportunity.

Ciao!

Sounds like a shameless plug to me.

If you only

If you only .

I doubt you will embarass anyone but yourself if you continue posting. I have no doubt that people in this program could make 20-50k a month. While that is all great, how about you provide a list of all the “student” who have lost their shirt. I also have no doubt that there are people behind the scenes sucking newbies dry.

Did I understand correctly when you said they take 50% of the grunts net profit? A real estate education company would charge flat and reasonable fees for education and not tie the naive student up with giving away 50% of the net profit. This has all of the characteristics of any other MLM scheme.

Yes, I have read Rich Dad Poor Dad. Is that the level of education NRU provides? Your ads should say “Make 20k-50k a month with us, or read Rich Dad books and make twice as much”

It’s funny that you provide a link to your adult myspace page to prove your legitimacy. The only people you will impress with your advertising are those who don’t know any better. Believe it or not I have no interest in flying to Chicago, Miami, California, or Arizona to ask people if they are making 50k a month before they give up half to the leech company.

I co-sign what you said. I couldn’t sleep at night doing that to people…50%?!? Jeez.

And, I can’t even take you serious with a web presence like MySpace for your official website…just my $0.02. Your whole deal seems too used car-salesmanish…

As for car signs…I think they’re a worthy investment. I mean…they cost nothing compared to what you can make from them…but then again I’m only speaking on my own personal experience.

I had some professionally designed (pictured below), and then went to Kinkos and had them made for $69.99. Not crap either, nicely done, UV-Coated material, and very durable! They still look brand new.

Anyways, my point being…I get many calls from them! I haven’t made a ton of deals…maybe not even 2 or 3, but I am positive of one deal I made from those signs, because a landlord actually saw me driving, and they followed me into a parking lot and stopped me!

They can be really effective I think…but not everyone has the same results obviously.

I say…get some! And good luck!!! If you want to get information on having some professionally designed, PM me and I can get you in touch with my designer.

Gee more shameless plugs. WHAT DOES YOUR WEBSITE HAVE TO DO WITH MAGNETIC SIGNS?!??!

For those of you that haven’t gathered it already, “Tony Chicago” is among the NR “annointed” (OK maybe not annointed - maybe just screwed over)…I have deleted as many of his advertisements as I have been able to find. His incessant ads are an attempt to find new suckers for NR and add to the pyramid/Ponzi scheme in order to recoup some of the funds that NR has taken from him…my recommendation: if he offers you Kool-Aid, don’t drink it!

Tony - here’s a thought: EDUCATE YOURSELF WITH THE FROUM RULES!

Keith

Time for the banhammer!

Hey,

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/verschiedene/h074.gif

What is more visible/cost effective…magnetic signs or window decals? Or for the few extra bucks should someone get both? What do large window decals cost?

/attempting to get this train back on the track.

Heyn,
Once again I advocate using a moving LED sign from www.mobileled.com of which I have no monetary interest in. It costs about $200. The only problem is the occasional tailgater who has bad eyesight and has to get close to read it. It gets the looks.
Peace,
Richard