Luck w/ Credit Card Financing?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any recent luck w/ “balance txfr”/intro/promotional offers w/ any credit card companies in particular. I’ve had success with this in the recent past, but was looking for some new leads on any offers that others are finding out there.

For example, I currently have large balances (through AmEx and Chase) locked at prime and 2.99% for the life of the balances (2% of outstanding balance due each month) respectively. These are on business cards - so the balances don’t show up on my personal credit report.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Hart

Hi Hart,

I might be able to give you some information.

I teach How & Where to Obtain Unsecured Business Lines of Credit which would be able to help transfer your high personal debt into your business debt so you look like your debt free.

7 Steps to Build Your Business Credit

1. Form a business
    Limited Liability Company, S-Corporation, Corporation
  2. Obtain Federal Tax ID #
  3. Open separate business checking account
    Most banks give 1-2 years free (no min. balance)
  4. Obtain a DUNS #
  5. Establish your first 3-5 trade lines of credit that will show on your DNB business profile utilizing your DUNS #
    Uline, Quill, etc
  6. Pay the trade lines of credit ON TIME!
    After the first 3-5 companies report to DNB that you pay on time, you are on your way to obtain a PAYDEX score of 80
    Most of my students achieve an 80 PAYDEX score in 3-4 months
  7. Attract companies that will offer you your first Unsecured Business Line of Credit
    Most students obtain$25,000 in first 3-6 months of my program
    Secured to the business with no income verification!!
    Usually in the form of a Business Credit Card, Cash % rate same as APR

Why go though all that trouble and money of LLC’s and DUN numbers, when someone with good personal credit can get business credit cards? I have at least 150K in credit lines though business cards.

I think the promo rates are going to dry up completely soon, as they tighten their belt with the rising losses.

Maybe those are the steps if you don’t have good personal credit :rolleyes

If you don’t have good personal credit, you might as well be pissing in the wind.

Awesome. Do you have a website?

JL

You can find all the information you need regarding business credit by searching the web. www.creditboards.com is a good place to start. You don’t need to pay someone to help you with this.

Or you can just seek out some private lenders to bankroll your deals while just giving them a 10 to 12% return on their money.

I’m all for establishing business credit lines and the like for your business, but transfering your personal debt into your business?? Something about that just doesn’t sit right with me…I can’t quite put my finger on it yet…