Looking For Subprime Lenders

I’m looking for subprime lenders that can finance and also do 100% financing for my buyers nationwide. I may be able to carry back a small second mortgage to help the buyer with down payment or closing costs to complete the deal.

Any recommendations for good reliable subprime lenders? Where would I find them?

I'm looking for subprime lenders that can finance and also do 100% financing for my buyers nationwide.

You have not provided enough information for anyone to be able to give you an educated answer. There are to many variables. For example;

• Credit score
  • Income documentation (Full documentation, Stated)
  • Property type
  • Property value/sales price
  • Income documentation
  • Owner or Non-Owner occupied

If you are a little more specific, we will be able to offer a more credible response.

There are programs that allow for gifted/granted funds and accomodate subprime FICOs—if you could share the profile of a typical client (like the questions posed to you by the other poster), we could assist you with feasability…

Regards,

Scott Miller

Another thing that you need to take into account is that you will need to use a broker to have access to wholesale sub-prime lenders. I don’t know of any that have retail branches.

How do I find mortgage brokers that can finance my buyers that may have problem credit (i.e. 560 - 620 score). I have buyers nationwide.

• SFH properties
  • Full doc or stated
  • homes ranging from $80k - $600k
  • owner occupied buyers

You are speaking to three of the now…

I’ll present options for Owner Occ-Any residential property type-400 and up FICOs-80K~250K bucket anytime…

Regards,

Scott Miller

80K~250K bucket anytime

What does these mean ??

Industry terminology—I was volunteering for any requirements (bucket) ranging from 80-250K…

Regards,

Scott Miller