looking for private investor to help fund down payment for commercial deals

i am looking for private investors and experiance investor for commercial deal/ i come across commercial deals all the time / my credit is good but and can obtain loans for commercial property/ i do not have enough funds for the down payments and other cost associated with buying commercial properties ( apartment buildings and stripmalls) most of the deals are between $500,000 to 1,500,000. how do i find private investors to help fund the down payment an other cost in exchange for an equity position in the property?
Daren

I would suggest checking out this book: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330172083853&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

The auction has ended and all didn’t sell so you might want to contact the seller direct and see if he’ll sell you a copy at the auction price. For $8 including shipping it was a steal, the book normally goes for $16.95 + shipping.

There are lenders that will joint venture with you for the piece of the action (profit sharing)—if you are OK with trading a piece of the profits in exchange for 100% financing, there might be some options for you to explore…

Regards,

Scott Miller

Sent you an email regarding this…

In response to your post, have you tried using a down payment assistance company to fund your down payment?

Thanks,

where can i get info on downpayment assisant or a bank that will do 100% finance

What options do you have if your credit isnt good? I also come across many commercial deals that I would like to be a part of. Unfortunately I dont have the cash or credit to do so.

My plan is to set up an LLC that i will do my investment deals through. Are there any lenders(private money,hardmoney etc) that will put up 100% as long as the deal is solid and the numbers work for them?