LOOKING FOR A GOOD LIST PROVIDER FOR DIRECT MAILINGS

LOOKING FOR A GOOD LIST PROVIDER FOR DIRECT MAIL CAMPAIGNS. ALSO ANY TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN GET A GOOD IDEA ON HOW ACCURATE THE INFO. IS.

THANKS WEALTH BUILDERS

i use click to mail and while i don’t check every single item, the ones i check come out correct… to check i simply go to my counties tax assesment website and check for validity of the information… if the info on click to mail and the one on the counties website match, that gives me a good reason to believe that the info is correct… Cheers!

This is a good tip for people who know a developer…

UPS, USPS and other mail carriers have an open API that a programmer can leverage to check if addresses are valid and even complete partial addresses. It’s free if you only use it yourself.

Here is the link for the USPS one…https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/list-of-apis.htm

Which type of mailing list are you looking for?

City code violations
absentee owners
bankruptcy
divorce
evictions
mortgages 25yrs or older

If you are looking for absentee owners the main source that myself and my clients use is listsource.com. Melissadata is also pretty good.

For other sources…probate, tax liens, divorce etc your local courthouse can help you out with that.

I have personally used listsource.com. You can manually build your list according to out of stater vs. in state, property characteristics and other filters to customize the list. One drawback it seems is absentee owner lists in my experience tend to be saturated.

Have you considered marketing to probates? We can furnish a list of recent probate filings in your county, as well as bankruptcy lists. I have been trying for some time to get divorce lists, but my challenge has been in huge minimum order requirements from vendors.

If you would like to explore probate or bankruptcy lists, perhaps it’s worthy of a conversation…