Lindahl / Thompson Marketing Boot Camp

I just got home from attending David Lyndahl and Robyn Thompson’s Marketing Boot Camp in Dallas, TX. It was so much MORE than I expected! They gave us numerous examples and they explained each and every item you need on your marketing materials and WHY. They gave out additional booklets of information with resources to use. They had a panel of experienced real estate investors who added to the examples and real life stories. They let attendees bring in their marketing materials to be critiqued. Last, but NOT LEAST, they gave away an amazing amount of extremely valuable items/seminars. They did have some other people “pitch” their stuff, but they did it as optional sessions at night, had great people there, and the people “pitching” gave us real information we could use! I gained invaluable information from this event! Can not recommend it enough!!! When you sign up, tell them Lisa Stubblefield said it was the best money she’s ever invested! I want them to know their students really are happy with what they have to offer!!