Hi all, I am new to this business. I am currently in Canada and I am just wondering if you guys would know if I need to acquire a licence to do these transactions. Thank You

I personally only work domestically, with US real estate, as do most of the community on this board (I assume). There is for the most part no licensing required in the US as investors (broker or agent is a different story). Best bet is to do some homework with your local government, speak with some local RE professionals in your area, speak with lenders / financiers, and some good direction / advice might come from a CPA or your accountant. Good luck.