Letter of Intent

Can someone show me what a copy of this looks like and what legal rights it has?

Thanks

Rob

Good to meet you

I would rather you use a purchase agreement with out clauses however…

Intent to Purchase Real Property
Agreement Dated

This letter shall server as a NON-Binding “Letter of Intent” to purchase the above referenced personal property under the following terms and conditions:

Property Location:

Items: To be disclosed at a future date.

Period:

This letter shall server as a NON-Binding “Letter of Intent” to purchase the above referenced real property under the following terms and conditions:

Buyer:

Seller:,

Agreement Price:

Purchase Date:

Consideration and Earnest Money:

Inspection Period:
• Buyer shall have until the close of escrow of purchase agreement dated to complete all Buyer investigations of the property, approve all disclosures, and other applicable information, which buyer receives from seller and/or persons hired to inspect property on behalf of Buyer; and approve all matters affecting the property, including but not limited to, the marketability of the property, the elevation, grade, and topography of the Property and to conduct engineering and soil boring tests as the Buyer deems necessary in order to determine the usability of the Property. Buyer may in Buyers sole and absolute discretion, give notice of termination of this Agreement at any time prior to the expiration of the inspection period, and upon such termination, all deposits held in escrow shall be returned to Buyer.
Acceptance:
• This Letter of Intent shall be open for acceptance until 10 days following the date this letter was originated.

I agree and accept this Intent to purchase.

Buyer Signature Date

Seller Signature Date

thank you very much!!