If I can only get 80% financing for my apartment deal, I am trying to think of different ways to come up with the remaining 20%. I know you can do seller fin., but if it is a good deal and he won’t do seller fin., then what other ways are there? Private investors? Business lines of credit? I looked on lendingtree.com and can get a $30,000 personal loan for 5 years- would that be a good idea? Mike