Law Of Attraction

I don’t are who you are…that’s funny!!

I don't are who you are...that's funny!!

IQ 140 huh?

...."I'm not trying to prove to anyone that the law of attraction is NONSENSE, I'm simply pointing out that it is."...makes no sense at all....

I think it made sense to most people with normal reading skills, but I’ll translate for those with IQ’s of 140. TRANSLATION: I’m not trying to prove to anyone that the law of attraction is NONSENSE, I’m simply pointing out that it IS (nonsense). Hope that helps.

I guess that this law of attraction stuff really works. You WILLED that a translation be provided and the universal forces asked me to provide one! LOL!

yeah…I know…you probably can’t count that high…it’s okay…we still look forward to your posts!

maybe you should ease off of critisizing others with the passion you do…you are so easy to read…like a book…can’t you see that???

My question to you is…why don’t you want to have friendly conversations with others???..you simply rag over everybody, and try to dominate your views…you set yourself up for an easy target as someone who needs to be brought back down to their place…are you like sitting in a cave, where you feel no one will attempt to contradict your sayings…that wont work with me my friend…

I read you like a book…and finished your novel weeks ago…you should try to make friends and network to propell your business…rather than get dissed on like a newbie like myself…sad…I feel bad for you…but I wont lose sleep over it!!

yeah...I know...you probably can't count that high...it's okay...we still look forward to your posts!

Ooops, you’re losing that positive attitude.

one might think that…but I have not been able to stop laughing for the last 5 minutes…i feel like I’m in high school again eating too much mescolin…good try though…I do have to say I respect you…I hope in the future we can be friends…but I really dont see it happening…your negativity, and desire to promote your views of life is just to overbearing for me…good luck though…hope it works out…

I’ll be fine…chillin in my beachside condo…earning an extra $90,000 in tax certificates every year…maybe one day I’ll get a property…who knows???