Large Commercial Loans Qualification-International investors as partners

I represent some international investors who are interested in investing in the US commercial real estate market. I will be the operating manager of an LLC and all the investments will be made through the LLC.The investments range from $5 to $10 mil. I have experience investing in real esate in India, but don’t have much to show in terms of real estate experience in the US. I have excellent credit and have a full time job now. I will later move to manage the operations of the company full-time .

My question is how much of an issue will my lack of experience be in obtaining a loan, if I am able meet the downpayment requirements and the property also meets the loan requirements.
My first investment will be a triple net or absolute triple net properties, I understand it doesn’t require much of your time.

As I have more experience to show I will move to other kinds of properties where experience becomes more relevant.

I understand the conventional terms that are required if I were investing all the money myself and have enough assets to show in the US.

Since I will be doing it through foreign partners, what kind of roadblocks will I face for large loans?

What kind of team do I need to have in place to show that experience is not an issue for managing office,retail or multifamily units.
Thanks.

Triple net lease need to be 10years plus. Should have anchor tenants! Need collateral.