Landlord insurance

Just wondering who you guys use for this. Also a quick quote for me to figure into my cashflows, just looking for a ballpark here.
Prop type would be a 4 unti MFR approx value 109,000

Do you mean insurance for the property or an umbrella liability policy or…?


Both please. Just lookin for a round number to plug in as I evaluate properties. Obviously it will change from prop to prop but I wanna have something to throw at it in the initial evaluation

Have a 6 unit insured for about 80k. 1k deductible. Premium is about $1400/yr through Country Mutual Insurance Co.
I’d just call around places in your area. Some won’t deal w/ LL insurance. We use GuideOne for many of our places and Foremost for some too.