land trust in Kansas?

Can I put property in Kansas in a land trust?Can I buy a property with a mortgage ,place it in a land trust , then L/O it for 2 years ?

Yes you sure can. You would vest your title to your designated trustee whom would hold both the legal and equitable title to your property thus taking your name off the public record. YOu then are referred to as the settlor beneficiary and then you can assign beneficial interest to whoever you like whether that be a person a corporation, another trust and IRA and so on.
You can do a lease option for 2 yrs to defer capital gains in the trust on the 121 exclusion rule and actually the way we do our trusts you can actually do a triple net lease with your tenant whom would be a beneficiary in the trust.
There are numerous benefits to using title holding land trusts in your investing.
If you like more info on trusts feel free to email me or call me my info is in my file.