L@@K! How to get a 100% loan with low scores

Getting Financing is easier than ever

these ideas can be used with people that have good credit too.

Other mortgage brokers please comment on this because this is a very needed and HOT topic and Let’s get a lot of action on this!!

REI please write your examples NOW of what loan brokers have done for you that was creative even if you do or don’t have low scores

Here is a a few of my ideas to start this forum

If you have a 500 score or better and you are buying an investment property but you don’t have 20-30% down this can be problem.

Well, to solve this issue you must get a loan at 70-80% ltv that allows a non-institutional loan( basically that means you can use seller financing) to equal 100% CLTV

So before you go into a contract you talk with the seller and ask them to carry a note for 20-30% down at x interst rate and y term.

If you want to finance the home to the FMV.
have a separate agreement that they will discount the note to you for xyz amount.(now you must have a dollar amount or this is considered lender fraud, with the dollar amount it is no different then a lender who does a short sale or a note buyer buying a note at a discount This works well if they are willing to walk away from that kind of equity any way. :smiley:

Now this does not work if you are doing a short sale unless you put it in a land trust, because the lender does not want to see that the seller gets a cent.

If you want extra protection, have the seller put the home in a land trust BEFORE the sell of the property,and you and the seller(S) have beneficial interest

Another way is you get a property under contract use A HML to aquire the property. Then create a note selling it a partner or family member( this does not have to be an arms length transaction.) That has good credit of about 620 or greater. YOU WILL GET MORE FOR YOUR NOTE THEN. You can do this as a simutaneously close with the HML then turnaround and have the note sold and payoff the HML in the same transaction.

Now you better get a deep discount from your HML because his money is only going to be used for hours to weeks.

Some note buyers will fund the whole deal like a true simutaneous closing but most want you to have short ownership period of hours up to 90 days it just depends.

This is all I have time for now.

This should help alot of you old and newb investors to try some creative financing

I am not an investor, but I think you have given some good and useful information. As a mortgage broker I am constantly looking for ways to help investors. I am fairly new to investor lending, but my intentions are to make this a priority in my business.

I do have a few question for you or anyone else who would like to add input.

Can you truly get a no out of pocket loan for rehabs?
How do fees compare between HML and Conv Lenders?
I found a lender with good rates that will do rehab loans up to 90% LTV of ACV, but usually requires investors to put 10-15% into deal. Is this appealing to investors, or do they normally put 0 into the deal?

Again, thanks for any info.

afmdfw

Can you truly get a no out of pocket loan for rehabs?

Yes! and you usually have to go to a local HML in your city national HML like 5% in to the deal of pay of the rehab work yourself.

How do fees compare between HML and Conv Lenders?
It is huge 1-5% plus sometimes your fees.

Some lenders with good rates will do rehab loans up to 90% LTV of ACV, but usually requires investors to put 10-15% into deal. Is this appealing to investors, or do they normally put 0 into the deal?

Yes, to investors it does when they want to hold longer but usually not for fast flips.

Oh I thought I would add that if you want to find a HML in you area.

Look in the news paper for money to lend

CALL TITLE COMPANIES they do the closings for them

put an add in the paper on money wanted

Call a broker whom specializes with HML

Look in the paper for add like money to lend