keeping my money from uncle sam

Here is me delima. I bought a house in November of last year and I can know sell and make 80,000. I want to keep the money in the bank to show income (cash flow) but I do not know of a program that will allow me to do this without doing a 1030 exchange. I will do a 1030 if it is my only way. Anyone with any tax loop info please help!

the only loop i know about taxes is they keep coming back each year.

Try contacting an accountant.

I agree with nxproject. Contact a tax professional. I find the problem with loopholes is that if you are not careful, you get caught in them as the tighten around you.