Judgement question

Working on a short sale where the owner has 2 judgements. Im assumming they must be satisified before purchasing the property.

The problem is the owner doesnt have any paperwork or contact info for the 2 judgements.
Anyone have any idea’s how to get around this


Do a title search, the county records should have the filing of the judgments.